Exhibitor Contract and Rules
Exhibit Booth: Vendor selling product
$550 per booth space or $1,000 double space
Hands-On Hall: Vendor providing a service or information only, no product sales
$450 per booth space $800 double space
The following are the contract terms of the agreement to rent exhibit space from the Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference. (SVWFC). As an Exhibitor, you accept these terms, and this shall constitute a binding agreement. Exhibitors will abide by and be responsible for the rules and regulations of this agreement.
1. BOOTH SPACE MUST BE OPEN AND STAFFED DURING ALL REGULAR SHOW HOURS:
Thursday, 09 June: Set up TBD
Friday, 10 June: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, 11 June: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 12 June: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, 12 June: Break down 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Exhibitor must vacate booth by 8:00 pm)
2. INSTALLATION AND CARE OF BOOTH SPACE:
All booths must be ready for the opening of the show by 10 am on Friday, 10 June. Booth space not occupied by 10 am on Friday, 10 June, will result in default of the lease. Booth setup will not be permitted unless all fees are paid. Exhibitors shall not sublet any part of the space without the consent of the SVWFC. Exhibitors are responsible, at their own expense, for keeping their booths clean and the exhibit in good order. Booths must remain intact until Experience Park closing at 5 pm, 12 June.
3. SPACE APPLICATION/ACCEPTANCE/PAYMENT:
SVWFC will reserve available space for the Exhibitor upon approved application, Exhibitor agrees to abide by the rules and contract, and upon successful confirmation of payment. There will be no refunds for cancellations once Exhibitor attendance is confirmed.
4. BOOTH SPACE:
Each exhibit space is 10’ X 10’ Booth space will be assigned to maximize traffic flow for the benefit of vendors and SVWFC attendees.
Tents required for all Exhibitors. Tents shall be white or a shade of white. Vendors are responsible for bringing, setting up, and properly anchoring their tents. If you cannot supply your own tent an option to rent will be provided.
6. CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS:
SVWFC maintains the right to deny lease of exhibit space to any prospective Exhibitor who intends to exhibit merchandise or services which, in the opinion of the SVWFC, does not constitute a wellness-oriented product, service, or is not in keeping with the character and quality of the SVWFC. This determination may be made at any time before or after the start of the SVWFC. SVWFC shall have the right to relocate, remove, or prohibit all or a part of any exhibit, display, sign, catalog, souvenir, or other items, which, in the opinion of the SVWFC is not in keeping with reasonable standards for the Exhibit Park as to appearance, cleanliness, noise, or odors. Exhibitors agree to conduct themselves in a respectful, cooperative manner appropriate to the integrity of the attendees, fellow Exhibitors, and SVWFC management staff. Exhibitors may not make a medical diagnosis. Exhibitors may not ask attendees to enter into a contract of any kind. Signs, easels, and the like shall not be placed beyond the booth area in the aisles or fire lanes.
7. REPRODUCTION RIGHTS/MUSIC:
The Exhibitor grants full permission to SVWFC to photograph exhibit displays for future use by the SVWFC. These photographs and videos become the property of the SVWFC and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by SVWFC. The Exhibitor agrees not to play or perform any music which is licensed for use by any national or international music licensing authority, group, or party.
8. SAFETY /FIRE REGULATIONS: The Exhibitor agrees to abide by the City of Sun Valley Fire Code. The use, display, or storage of flammable liquids or gas must be approved by the City of Sun Valley Fire Marshall in writing. Open flame or smoke emitting materials are not prohibited. All aisles and Fire Lanes will be under the control of the SVWFC. Merchandise, displays, signs, or other property of Exhibitors may not extend into aisles to obstruct lanes or the view of other spaces or aisles.
9. SECURITY: SVWFC shall make reasonable efforts to provide security at the site of the Experience Hall. However, SWFC shall not be responsible for the safety of the Exhibitor or its property, employees, visitors, theft, disappearance, pilferage, injury, or damage by fire, accident, or any other cause. Exhibitor assumes sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. SVWFC shall not provide insurance for the benefit of the Exhibitor or its property. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining their own general liability insurance for show dates, including move-in and move-out. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the SVWFC harmless from any damages, losses, or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits, or other actions based on, or arising out of the Exhibitor’s presence at the Experience Park, including, but not limited to, all claims and demands of Exhibitors, their agents, employees, representatives, customers, and guests for injury to person or property (including theft or mysterious disappearance) arising by virtue of any occurrence in the exhibit space or the Experience Park or the parking areas in proximity to the Experience Park during the lease term, as well as any period during which Exhibitor is moving into or out of the Experience Park.
10. DEFACING OF BUILDING OR BOOTH CONSTRUCTION:
Exhibitors are financially responsible for any damage caused to booths, decorations, SVWFC property, and Festival Meadows and its buildings. Do not nail, screw, pin, tack, tape, etc. any materials directly to the pipe, columns, doors, walls, trees, or buildings. Fishing line, string, plastic-coated wire, clamps, and s-hooks are effective in securing foam core, pegboard, and other signage. Tables may be covered and secured with tape only, no staples or other materials including adhesive-backed decals or similar items. Glitter, sand, confetti, etc. are not allowed. A fee will be charged for the removal of any excess garbage or decorations. Side rail displays may not reach higher than 8 feet.
For safety reasons, all electrical needs must be contracted through an Independent Contract.
12. BOOTH RELOCATION:
SVWFC reserves the right to relocate the Exhibitor booth if it is deemed advisable and necessary and in the best interest of the show. Booth space locations are not guaranteed.
13. ACTS OF GOD, FIRES, STRIKES:
In the event of any outside cause such as war, fire, strike, extreme weather, public health and safety, or other emergency prevent SVWFC from being held, SVWFC may retain part of the Exhibitor’s payment for expense compensation.
No parking in loading areas or any other location posted “No Parking” unless actively loading and unloading. Unauthorized or unattended vehicles will be removed at the owner’s expense. Vehicles are not allowed to park in Festival Meadows.
15. SALES TAXES:
All product sales made by Exhibitors during the SVWFC are subject to a 6% Idaho state sales tax and a 3% City of Sun Valley local option sales tax. State tax forms are issued during setup. The City of Sun Valley form is emailed in advance of the show to Exhibitors. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to submit the city sales tax permit forms and fees directly to the City of Sun Valley and to fill out forms and send tax payments to both the City and State upon the conclusion of the event. SVWFC will verify with both State and City that Exhibitors have followed all sales tax collection/payment regulations before and after the event.
State of Idaho: 1-800-972-7660 www.tax.idaho.gov
City of Sun Valley: 1-208-622-4438
The SVWFC Experience Park will proceed rain or shine. SVWFC is not responsible for weather conditions. Refunds will not be given in the case of weather.
YOUR SUBMISSION OF EXPERIENCE PARK APPLICATION CERTIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ THE EXHIBITOR CONTRACT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE SHOW.